Yare Yare. 

An ode to me of 2008 - 2011

The me who wrote so emotionally charged. So sweet and romantic. Hopeful and suffocating in plain site. 

She was such a lover and had her heart break so many times. She also continued to be awed. To notice the good days and leave enough detail for everyone in the future.

She enjoys art and anime and fuses them into her being. Reference this and reference that.  Building her own cake with a recipe made from the heart. She's learning in real time and recording her mental state. 

She had friends and faced demons. She quoted poets and music lyrics with passion. she was as dramatic as she was basic. A real rawr ex dee dweeb.

Heres to her. teen me. I actually feel proud tonite for sticking around through that shit show cause I wouldnt be here in this shit show. this wildly happy and uncertain one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

clutter